Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall 2016 TBR

Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2016 TBR

Series in Progress


One of my main goals is to get completely caught up with the series I'm already in the middle of before Baby A arrives this November. Given these books release dates, I'm fairly confident I can achieve this goal, but I have the feeling I'm going to need to push myself!

 
  

Series to Start / Standalone

The nice thing about two of these series (Shatter Me and Obsidian) is that they're both complete and I can binge my heart out once I start reading them! Also, The Architect of Song and Stalking Jack the Ripper are both first in a series, so I'll be able to read them and feel accomplished. The History of Love is a standalone, so that'll be a nice one and done.

 
  

What's on your Fall TBR list? Do we have some of the same books or have you already read these?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...